Currently, the number of diabetic patients is increasing rapidly. This disease causes many more diseases to take up residence in the body.
So stay away from it as much as possible. You can follow the list below to protect yourself from this disease.
• Walk at least 1 hour every day or do physical work. Good results can be obtained by walking continuously for 1 hour. Also exercise in the evening if you have too much fat.
• Exercise or hard work to get rid of sweat from the body.
• Do not start with very hard exercises at the beginning, first, you have to start with workout or light exercise. Slowly increase speed.
• Body weight cannot be allowed to increase. Those who have already gained weight, take measures to lose weight. (E.g. diet control, exercise, running, walking, etc.).
• Put vegetables on the food list every day. Eat more fibrous foods. Upto 70% vegetables anyone can eat. It’s really good for us & eat 30% good fat, like meat, fish, beans, nuts, ghee and butter.
• Eat less carbohydrate-rich foods, such as rice, potatoes and wheat. They contain much sugar.
• Do not eat too much cow or goat meat. But you have eat everyday small amount of it.
• Avoid ice cream, sugar, cheese, fast food, cold drinks, and artificial juices.
• Don’t Eat all oily food or oil skip.
• Drink 3+ litter or 8-10 glasses of water a day.
• At least 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours.
• Tension must be reduced.
Foods That Prevent Diabetes
Some sugary foods increase blood glucose levels quickly, such as sugar, Sweeter, more pruned rice, flour bread, they should be eaten less. Red rice (with bran), wheat flour bread (with bran), vegetables, nuts, and Kalai food should be eaten more.
However, calories must be accounted for this patient, 20% of the total calories will come from meat, 80% will come from fat and 0% will need from sugar. But we eat everyday small amount of low sugary fruits.
Here is a sample diet chart or food menu of 1600 kcal requirements for a diabetic patient. Let’s take a closer look at the diet chart and food list of this disease.
|Protein||Fruits and vegetables||Dairy||Grains|
|Nuts||All kind of Vegetables||Low- or nonfat milk||Whole grains, such as brown rice and whole-wheat.|
|Meat||Berries||Low- or nonfat yogurt||Oats|
|Beans||Nonstarchy vegetables such as asparagus, broccoli, collard greens, kale, and okra.||Ghee or Butter||Whole oat flour, whole wheat flour, wheat bran, whole corn/cornmeal, whole grain buckwheat, whole grain spelt flakes.|
|Eggs||Orange, Apple, Guava.||Barley|
|Oily fish such|
mackerel, and sardines. All kind of fish you take